These are (external) links we thought you might find helpful relating to the American Legion or American Legion family and related service sites. These links are provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only. These links do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by American Legion Post #376, of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation or organization or individual. If you have questions about any of the content on any of these external sites be sure to contact them directly. (If links are no longer active, please contact the Post 376 webmaster.)
National Links and Resources
- American Legion Department of New York - https://nylegion.net/
- American Legion Auxiliary, Dept. of NY - http://www.deptny.org/
This ALA website has program reports (in PDF), newsletters, scholarship forms, Unit/County membership counts, and a whole lot more!
- For helpful forms visit the Resources page of the AL Dept of NY https://nylegion.net/resources/ You will find a very useful collection of PDFs like the Dept Directory, the Protocol/Planning Guide, Post Compliance Manual, pay vouchers and expense memos, etc.
- American Red Cross - http://www.redcrossblood.org/ The Oxford Post #376 is host to the American Red Cross Oxford Community blood drives. They hold blood drives 6 times a year (January, March, May, July, Sept., and Nov. - usually on the 2nd Saturday.)
- American Legion - http://www.legion.org/
- American Legion Auxiliary - https://www.alaforveterans.org/
- Sons of the American Legion - http://www.legion.org/sons
- American Legion Flag and Emblem - http://emblem.legion.org/ for American Legion clothing, jewelry, flags and banners, awards, etc.
- NY American Legion Press Association (NYALPA) - http://www.nyalpa.webs.com/
- Veteran's Programs and Services U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs http://www.va.gov/
- Disabled American Veterans https://www.dav.org/
- Resources for Veterans https://articles.usa-people-search.com/content-resources-for-veterans-in-the-usa.aspx This is a big list of helpful programs for life after the military.
Local and regional links
- American Legion Boys' State of New York, Inc., held at SUNY Morrisville State College in Morrisville, NY. https://boysstateny.org
- NYS Veterans' Home at Oxford - Several Legion Family members from Post 376 visit with some of the 242 veteran residents to help them or just to brighten their day. The 6th District Auxiliary holds Bingo for the Vets annually on the first Saturday of January and many Chenango County Legion Family members help out including some from Post 376. The Vets' Home is situated on sixty acres about thirty miles north of Binghamton, NY.
- Chenango County American Legion - http://www.ccalegion.org/
- American Legion Auxiliary Unit 376, Oxford, NY - http://oxford-ala.chenango.org/
- Rapid Reproductions LLC - http://www.rapidone.com/ Rapid, right in Oxford, has made flyers, post cards, labels, laminations, and more to help the Oxford American Legion and we greatly appreciate their fine service.
- Woollybear Web - http://www.woollybear.com Your local Oxford, NY, web host, website developer, graphic and logo designer.
- Oxford, NY - http://www.oxfordny.com For more Oxford community groups, activities, and calendar events visit Oxford, NY.
- Village of Oxford, NY - http://www.villageofoxfordny.com/ Information about the Village government.
- Town of Oxford, NY - http://www.townofoxfordny.com/ Information about the Town government.